Thursday, October 18, 2007

Half An Hour's Jubilation Before The Doubt Rolls In

I was finally able to choose which companies I'll pitch to next week. It's not an unexciting list, including Brillstein Entertainment Partners, Creative Artists Agency, and Kennedy/Marshall.

For those of you who may not know, Brillstein represents people like Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox, and a host of others. There are some great screenwriters at Brillstein.

Creative Artists Agency is huge. The in-house networking that could happen here would almost certainly get my picture made.

Kennedy/Marshall. I guarantee you have seen a film produced by Kathleen Kennedy and Frank Marshall, because basically, if you've seen a Stephen Spielberg film since E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial, you've seen one of theirs. These are the people who produced Poltergeist, Indiana Jones, Back To The Future, The Color Purple, Jurrasic Park, Schindler's List, and The Sixth Sense.

You might, if you look with me towards the horizon, see the dark clouds of doubt roll in.

I am going to pitch to Kennedy/Marshall.

Next Saturday, I am going to pitch to Kennedy/Marshall.

I may not sleep for a week and a half.

No comments: