Thursday, November 08, 2007

Christmas Is Coming, The Geek Is Getting Fat...


The Internet is a thing of beauty.

Today, I discovered a website that will more than meet all my Christmas shopping needs, especially since I will be spending my tenth holiday season snorking hard cider and spiked egg nog as a singleton.
Here are some of the things my loved ones can look forward to finding under the tree this year:
The USB-powered hamster wheel is pictured above, but here is the "Cat's Arse Pencil Sharpener":


There is the desk-sized, USB-powered refrigerator:


And of course, the perfect gift for the geek who has everything, a USB-powered humping dog:



What a wonderful time of the year!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooof. Just for the record, I'd never buy or give the dog. In fact, I'm trying right now to pretend I never saw it.