Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Inadvertent Advert

If I could beg your indulgence* for a few moments, I’d like to direct your attention to Jen’s site.  Those of you who click the links on the right border of this page already know her as my favorite artist, and you probably also know why.  

She has an astonishing eye, and she sees things in ways I cannot begin to understand, but the images she captures speak to me like a supremely enigmatic but infinitely patient teacher.  Now that I think of it, her pictures are rather like she is, in that respect.  

Today, at last, Jen is making her pictures available for purchase.  This is a big step for her, and I hope you’ll enjoy her work as much as I do.

*She hasn’t asked me to write this.

4 comments:

Chipper said...

I hadn't looked at her page before now-she does amazing work!

ramblin' girl said...

thanks for sharing! she has some very interesting shots!

Anonymous said...

Very lovely

Lisa said...

Hi Kurt!

I tried sending you an e-mail this morning to wish you a Happy New Year, however it was returned to me, undelivered. I hope everything is okay, and that you have a wonderful holiday and a happy 2006!
Big hugs,
Lisa