Friday, October 07, 2005

Wrap It Up


My sister and her husband work for Disney Feature Animation, which means that every once in a while, my daughter and I are invited to do fun stuff on Disney's nickel.

This photo was taken at the Cast & Crew Wrap Party for Disney's "Chicken Little" (FANTASTIC movie, by the way).

Wait, what do aging rock stars have to do with Chicken Little, you ask?

You pretty much had to be there.

The short version is that the director and producer are (evidently) rabid Bon Jovi fans.

So, across the front row are Mark Dindal (Director - Chicken Little), my daughter Heidi, my sister Kate, Randy Fullmer (Producer - Chicken Little), and the back row are me and my brother-in-law, Joe.

And check out the Chicken Little website. The movie will be out on November 4th.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lmao, great photo

Sherri said...

Love the pic. You look like you're having a great time!